Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Frozen No More!

I am back in action.  No, wait, I just started some action.  Either way, I was able to buy and sell a stock today!  Three cheers for each of the dimes I earned from that trade!

Yes, if you did the math that fast, that is correct, I earned a whopping, hold on here, don't pass out from sheer delight, thirty cents!  I am not sure yet what I will do with that money - perhaps a gum ball, a gobstopper, a pickle, or a lollipop?  Any suggestions?

All joking aside though, I was able to do it.  I actually clicked the mouse and bought a stock.  Immediately I saw I entered too late because of course I sat there frozen watching it go up before I clicked the mouse to buy it, but nonetheless, I bought the stock.  I have a great ability to know when to get out by reading the volume, level 2 screen and indecision, so I basically earned enough to cover my commission costs plus 30 cents take home pay. Not bad for a day's work.

There it is.  I am at the beginning of a very long road, or climb, or swim - not sure what to call it at all.  But I am facing it, diving in, and giving it my best shot.

What I realized today as I pushed myself to actually buy this stock is that I was really the only one standing in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment