Wednesday, October 6, 2010

That was a long run

I just saw that I ended my last post about going for a run - that was a long run!  I found out a lot along the way, mainly because of a good friend and mentor who told me about a book - Trading in the Zone.  If you have not read it, you truly must go do so now.

I am not done with the book yet, but must say that I am already beginning to unlock the mystery of my hesitation in trading, and am realizing that this is actually normal and common for other traders as well.  I did what I normally do, studied and learned as much as possible, but then, I froze.  As I understand it so far I need to develop a mindset for trading, one which does not function based on fear, but of acceptance - isn't that a great way to live life too!?!

So, I continue, learning and accepting, accepting and learning.  Tomorrow will only be better - and will be exactly what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment